Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bonita All Things Blue

Today's polish is another neon, again without undies. It's Bonita Salon All Things Blue, and it's three coats of lovely summery loveliness.
Bonita is kind of a mysterious brand. I only ever see it at Rite-Aid, and these Bonita Salons showed up in the summer season. They are a "gel-like" polish, but unlike every other gel-like polish I can think of, there was no top coat sold with them. They do have a top coat, I've just never seen it on display. Even without a gel-like top coat, I got good wear out of this polish; I wore it as a pedi over vacation and went a week without chips.

You can actually buy Bonita products online at http://www.bonitacolors.com/ (not affiliated). Even though I've always thought of them as cheapo impulse buy polishes, they actually do have some neat polishes (unfortunately, awesome golden holo glitter Golden Girl is not on the website). I also want to note that this is the first time I've had trouble capturing a polish's actual color. It's actually darker and not as sky-blue as it photographed. Check out Friday's post for another blue polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment