Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wet N Wild 9021Orange

Today's polish is another Wet N Wild, this one has a great terrible pun for a name: 9021-Orange. It's a lovely orange glass fleck. 
Indoor pics
 This one came out with a whole collection of other colors with bad TV show puns for names. I snagged this one because it's gorgeous, although it is annoyingly sheer. All these pics are 4 coats.
4 coats!
 I feel like it's very likely that Zoya has an orange glass fleck that probably takes fewer coats (Tanzy? or Amy?), and I love this one so much that I think I might pick it up.
Mattified, it gets all glowy and also kind of reminds me of carrots. I wouldn't have described it as a carroty-orange when it was shiny, but matte, it just seems brighter and less golden. 

Because it's so sheer, I wonder how this would look as a topper over a red, orange, or yellow creme. I've frankened with this, but hadn't worn it before and I love it! It's a really pretty shimmer in a beautiful color. Join me on Friday for the blog's first textured polish!



No comments:

Post a Comment