Monday, August 29, 2016

OPI All Sparkly and Gold

Today's polish is another mini. Unfortunately, this is an OPI mini. Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of OPI in general anyway, and their minis are kind of notorious.

The tiniest bottleI had to check my spreadsheet to make sure of the name of this polish, since the hilariously small bottle doesn't even have room for a name sticker. The little fluffy brush makes application a real pain in the butt, but the formula was quite good.

This is another gold texture, but it's less of a yellow gold and more metallic than NOPI A Heart of Gold. While I am a fan of gold polish and textured polish, this is another one that I got in a pack of minis. I have three other polishes from the Mariah Carey Holiday 2013 collection; I bought these on a whim from Amazon, I think the pack was $5.

With top coat, it's even more sparkly. I tend to overlook my minis, since I don't keep them within my Helmer, but this is a lovely polish and works as well in the summer as the holidays. Wednesday I'll have a much more season-appropriate polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment