Friday, August 26, 2016

Essie All Access Pass

Today's polish is a mini that I bought in a four-pack at TJ Maxx. It's Essie All Access Pass, from the summer 2015 neons.

I swatched this one with 3 coats and no white undies, even though it is supposedly a neon. I don't feel qualified to judge whether or not something is a neon, but I think these Essies aren't bright enough to count. It was opaque in two coats, but since I've worn this before and I'm about halfway through the bottle, the formula has gotten a little goopy and I needed the third coat to even out the surface.
I've got three more of these neons, and I think this one is probably my favorite. It's a very pretty, bright summer purple that's just a little more saturated than the pictures show. I might hunt down a full-size of this once I'm through with the mini. Join me tomorrow for the week's nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment