Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Zoya Aurora

Oh my gosh, you guys, the first Zoya! I was pretty resistant to Zoya when I was newer to polish because I had heard that some people have problems with it if they're not using Zoya base and top coat. It chips fast or doesn't apply well, those sorts of things. I took a chance on Zoya during one of their Four Free sales, which is essentially a 50% off sale, and long story short it's now my favorite mainstream brand.
Aurora is one of Zoya's scattered holos, and is probably the most renowned. It's packed with holo flakes in a sheer but pigmented jelly base. I'm not going to lie, I'm really, really glad that Zoya came out with Finley because I prefer a blurple to a red-violet like Aurora, but that's not to say Aurora isn't gorgeous.
 I mean, look, I couldn't stop taking pictures of this polish. It's amazing in every light. I also love the Zoya bottle so, so much. It's got such a great shape! Another great thing about Zoya is it's really easy to get featured on their website if you use the hashtag #everydayzoya on Instagram. I've gotten a few on their and it's very gratifying. Join me next time for another holo!

No comments:

Post a Comment