Monday, September 19, 2016

LA Colors Atomic

So I know a complained a lot last week, because the polishes I was swatching were ugly and annoying. I hesitate to criticize polishes too harshly, though, because I have been wrong in the past. For example, here's a polish I hated when I bought it: LA Colors Atomic.
I hated it because it was sheer, and at the time (sometime in the summer of 2015), I didn't know what crellies were. Yep! So I wrote off the polish and the brand, which is for the best because otherwise I would have a million of them, since they are $1 or less. Swatching Atomic for the blog, though, for the first time since I bought it, I realize it's actually a winner. Yes, it takes three coats, but the formula is smooth and easy to apply and the finished result is beautiful. These pics are with no top coat, Atomic is just that shiny. Join me Wednesday for another winner, and the blog's first polish from my favorite mainstream brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment