Friday, September 9, 2016

NYC Appletini

So on Wednesday, I said that this polish was the opposite of Color Club Angel Kiss. This is NYC Appletini, a polish I bought on a whim at Winco while grocery shopping. It's a creme that's so very saturated that it's eye-catching, where Angel Kiss was a grayed-out metallic that would be really unitneresting without its holo flame. Look at this yellow-green beast.
I have a couple other long-wearing NYCs, and while I really like the brand's In A Minute formula, I dislike my other two long-wearings. They have a runny, slow-drying formula. Appletini has a creamier formula, although the first coat always has a lot of bald spots. Two coats gives perfect coverage and makes your nails the color of a not quite ripe Granny Smith apple.

I had my first ever appletini on vacation in New Hampshire with my boyfriend's family. I got wrecked and totally killed at foosball. That has nothing to do with this polish. Come back on Saturday to see the weekly nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment