Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Color Club Angel Kiss

Angel Kiss is one of the Color Club Halo Hues, which are some of the strongest linear holos around. All of them are so heavy with silver holographic pigment that the colors are quite muted, so I tweaked this one a little to try to show the color more; Angel Kiss is a seafoam green.
The Halo Hues are absolutely crazy, and I feel like they're essential if you're into polish. Only two of the below pics were taken in direct sunlight, but you can see the rainbow in Angel Kiss in pretty much any light. It's got a wonderful smooth formula and it's opaque in two coats. These are also known for their great wear time. If the base colors were a little more vivid, these would easily be the best holos ever.

Angel Kiss is also very easy to take pictures of, since it's full of rainbows 24 hours a day (except when the person wearing it is asleep and has the lights off, I guess). I absolutely love this polish and all its brethren, While I'm singing its praises, I'll add that Seche doesn't dull it, it dries quickly, and you can stamp with it. Angel Kiss is an appropriate name for this polish, since it is perfection. The one annoying thing about Halo Hues is that removal generally leaves powdered rainbow pigment all over my cuticles. I consider this a small price to pay. Stop by on Friday for a polish that's the opposite of this one in a lot of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment