Friday, October 21, 2016

Sally Hansen Black Diamonds

Today's polish is one of my oldest. It's not vintage or anything, I think I bought it on clearance at Sally Beauty in 2011. In real life, it's a flat black with dusty silver flecks that reads charcoal. I kind of hate it on me in person. In these pics, though, I kind of love it!
 See those teal sparkles? I never notice them in person and was surprised to see them on camera. And while you can't see the fill line in any of these pics (I assume because this polish is so thick it clings to the sides of the bottle), I have worn this a few times and it's about half gone. I think I've thinned this with Seche Restore, because I remember hating the formula of this, but I had no problem with it this time.
 Mattified, I don't like this but I feel like if you were doing roadwork-themed nail art, this would be a good base. I didn't do nail art at all this week, but check in tomorrow to see something lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment