Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Color Club Beyond

Today's polish is one of the wonderful Halo Hues, excellent metallic holos that stamp like a champ. Beyond is what passes for a black holo, although the enormous amount of silver holographic pigment lightens it up so it reads as charcoal grey.
 I just hate the way this color looks on my skin, but this is still an amazing polish. Amazing formula, killer holo flame (even in low light), and I'm also really in love with the super-reflective holo cap.
 I bought this as part of a set from the Color Club website back in February. They have great sales from time to time. The Halo Hues are an absolute classic; even though I have lots of gorgeous linear holos and these are so silvery that none of them has a very saturated base color, these are so fool-proof and versatile that I use them a lot.
 I've stamped with Beyond quite a few times, but somehow there's no visible fill line in the bottle. Speaking of the bottle...
I got my exposure and white balance settings fixed up today, so I'm going to be including more bottle shots and close-ups. Join me tomorrow to see more overly dramatic photographs of nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment