Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloweek Spooktacular Day One - China Glaze Getting to Gnaw You

Welcome to Unsweetened Nails, scary Halloween edition! Even though I don't have kids or go to parties, I still think it's a downer that Halloween is on a Monday; to compensate, I'm going to be posting Halloween manis ALL WEEK LONG! I'm also going to be featuring brand-new polishes that I just bought at Walgreen's!!! An exciting week awaits! Let's kick it off with China Glaze Getting to Gnaw You.
Last year, the TJ Maxx closer to my apartment (not the one by my job) had quite a selection of China Glaze holiday polishes. I picked up today's, tomorrows, and I think All Wrapped Up (featured in August) at the same time for $2.99 each. This year, even China Glaze doesn't have China Glaze holiday polishes.
 Getting to Gnaw You has a similar, but better, formula as All Wrapped Up. It's a jelly so packed with small glitter that it has a textured appearance without topcoat, and a ton of gorgeous depth with it. The glitter is more copper than orange, but it's so obviously a Halloween polish that it reads orange to me.
I enjoy this polish. It's pretty with top coat and despite being packed with glitter, went on pretty smoothly. Also the name cracks me up. Join me tomorrow - yes, Tuesday! - for another Halloween lovely from China Glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment