Monday, October 3, 2016

Cupcake Polish Bat-chelor Pad

So you might notice something about today's polish: alphabetically, it comes before Zoya Bay. I had both of these when I started this blog, so it's not a matter of getting added late; I plan these posts out weeks in advance using Google calendar, and I had them on there in the correct order. Why did Bay appear last week? Well, remember the weird nail art I did using Balinese Bay and Regular Bay after I'd peeled them off? I guess I thought that was such a good and natural idea that I put Bay into the wrong week just so I could create it. I only bring it up to reassure everyone that yes, I am sticking to my loose, mostly alphabetical structure, and I do indeed know the alphabet. Anyway, here's Bat-chelor Pad.
 Bat-chelor Pad is from Cupcake's Fall 2015 Modern Vampire collection along with Bloodhound, which will be making an appearance here soon. This is a very dark navy blue linear holo. Like all of the Cupcakes I have, this polish has a super thick but very workable formula and dries rapidly.
This is a really beautiful polish! This tone of blue is not my absolute favorite to wear, but this is such a sparkly rainbow-fest on the nail that I love it. These pictures are with base and top coat (unlike Wednesday's polish...you'll be able to tell the difference, trust me) because I wore this as a full mani, but I don't remember how long I had it on for or what the wear was like. I'm assuming it was good. Come back Wednesday to see...Actually, if you want to skip Wednesday's post, that's probably for the best. Definitely come back Saturday to check out the nail art, though! It turned out pretty well this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment